Performance Monitoring Engineer
- IT | Portugal (Guimarães)
Monitor the Company’s servers/ services (more than 180) in order to ensure optimal performance while, at the same time, develop and maintain all our software so we can run, in a near future, multiple services in the same pool.
- Develop and maintain monitoring sensors for the company’s IT infrastructure;
- Monitor services performance and analyze monitoring data;
- Timely detects server/ service abnormal behavior;
- Diagnose the system in order to find possible causes;
- Implement the best action plans to reestablish optimal performance;
- Identify trends to predict system issues;
- Develop and maintain utilities around the company’s IT infrastructure;
- Collaborate with the technical team on finding and implementing the best effective solutions.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Technical experience with enterprise IT and infrastructure management systems.
- High analytical expertise;
- Good understanding of Linux based operating system concepts is a plus requirement.
- Cooperation and good communication skills.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.