Juntos, mudamos o mundo
Queres juntar-te a uma equipa jovem e cheia de ideias? Vê as nossas ofertas de emprego ou então cria uma candidatura espontânea aqui.
UM DIA NA OLAMOBILE
OFERTAS DE EMPREGO
We’re looking for a QA Engineer who’ll be expected to design, plan and execute testing strategies in order to safeguard the production of reliable software for the Company.
- Create test cases and test scripts in accordance with the Company's functional requirements;
- Log, track and verify the resolution of specification/ development issues;
- Interact with the business and developers team to share information and clarify requirements;
- Suggest, create and implement quality assurance policies.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- At least, 1 to 2 years of work experience as a QA Engineer;
- Experience in devising test plans and testing strategies;
- Experience with bug reporting tools, such as Jira.
The following would be considered a plus:
- Experience using security testing tools;
- Experience using a web or mobile automation tool/ framework (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber or other).
- Good understanding of the software development process;
- Ability to conduct hands on testing as well as analyse and improve testing procedures;
- Knowledge and experience in SW Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of, at least, one scripting or programming language (Ruby, shell scripting for Unix or Linux, Java, Perl, Python, VB scripting or other) would be considered a plus.
- Dynamic and proactive;
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Full proficiency in English – mandatory requirement.
Manage the partnership’s portfolio (affiliates or advertisers) in order to fulfill the Company’s sales goals.
- Maintain relationships with partners (affiliates or advertisers) in order to maximize the Company’s profitability;
- Research and recommend new partner-related opportunities;
- Ensure the partner’s compliance with the Company’s internal procedures;
- Create customized performance analytical reports that generate added value to the partners;
- Produce Affiliate Marketing-themed articles/ tutorials and participate in assigned online communities and social networks in order to reinforce the Company’s authority in the business and attract new partners.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Economics or Statistics (preferred condition);
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and numerical skills;
- Fluent in English and French.
Manage, coordinate and provide a high-level oversight to OLAmobile’s Latin American market, in order to fulfill the Company’s sales goals.
Establish OLAmobile as the leader in the CPA market (LATAM region).
Identify new business opportunities to achieve revenue goals across the region:
- Pinpoint key clients, create sales, and distribute strategy by country for regional business development;
- Define, along with the Sales VP, the appropriate go-to-market approach per country, and find the ideal partners to support the sales goals.
Coordinate the region and office:
- Manage and motivate the team members through guidance and professional development;
- Establish and monitor the execution of goals.
Evaluate processes and strategy for enhancement and efficiency in a rapidly growing market.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or Engineering (preferred condition).
- At least 5 years of working experience in developing new international businesses - ideally in Mobile Performance Marketing;
- Experience in forging new ground in global markets, and evaluating current partners for growth;
- Deep understanding of the region’s global market dynamics;
- Proven success in a fast-paced, technology-driven international business environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a professional demeanor, thought leadership and flexibility;
- Outstanding operations management, analytical and organizational skills to support driving international goals and projects internally;
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize, negotiate and juggle shifting deadlines;
- Proven success managing teams and collaborating with multiple departments while maintaining tact and diplomacy which can lead to successful results for international priorities;
- Demonstrable experience in developing large-scale strategies and business plans.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Experience with CRM Tools.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (mandatory requirement).
This position also requires availability to travel.