Software Developer (C++)
- IT | Portugal (Guimarães)
Published on October 1st, 2020
We’re looking for a passionate developer who wants to be challenged daily. You will be expected to produce low-latency software for our in-house, real-time bidding platform using big data analytics and machine learning techniques.
- Develop high performance software in accordance with the company's needs;
- Update and maintain existing software;
- Create technical documentation regarding IT software;
- Work with the company’s technical team;
- Perform generic software tests.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- At least, three years of previous work experience as a software developer in C++.
- Experience with C/ C++;
- Solid understanding of high performance code, memory allocation, network bandwidth optimization, and multiprocessing code;
- Experience with distributed systems or large scale service.
- Proactive, responsible and delivers on time;
- Keeps up with the latest market trends.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.