Publishers Account Manager
- Sales | Portugal (Lisbon)
Manage, coordinate and provide a high level of service to our clients (publishers) in order to fulfil the Company’s goals.
- Setup, execute, optimize and evaluate mobile advertising campaigns accurately, while defining client objectives, in order to retain and develop company’s portfolio of clients from the mobile app industry (includes gaming, travel, entertainment and e-commerce segments);
- Produces campaign results’ reports, performance analysis and forecasts;
- Assures service quality and adherence to budget;
- Assures monthly client billing and contract management;
- Performs cross and up selling of our services;
- Upholds regular close contact with the clients (regular face-to-face meetings, phone calls and email communication), as well as participates on mobile industry events, with regards to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or International Relations (preferred condition).
- At least, 6 months of experience managing accounts and relationships with multiple clients, ideally in the Mobile Performance Marketing market;
- Experience in Sales and/or negotiation will be considered a plus;
- CPI Experience will also be a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Familiarity with tracking providers (e.g. Appsflyer, Adjust, among others) (preferably);
- Advanced knowledge of tracking (campaign setup, trouble-shooting, among others) (preferably).
- Excellent communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent operational management and organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to prioritize, negotiate and juggle changing deadlines;
- Solutions’ oriented;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- Strong understanding of the industry and/or passion for mobile technology and advertising.
- Full proficiency in English (mandatory) and other languages will be a plus.