- Sales | Portugal (Lisbon)
Provide support for the Sales team by analyzing market data in order to generate and qualify new leads for the team, while at the same time builds and maintains sales pipelines through a CRM software.
Assures lead generation:
- Analyses market data and researches multiple industry’s news sources, such as blogs, tech websites and events in order to determine potential clients and business opportunities;
- Finds contacts and e-mail addresses of potential clients by using different tools such as LinkedIn and e-mail tracking tools;
- Supports the Sales team by qualifying leads and developing a clients’ portfolio;
- Attends and contributes to strategy meetings held by the Marketing team with a view to define and operationalize sales strategies, while working with different stakeholders.
Manages data on the CRM software:
- Builds and maintains sales pipelines for the Sales team by tracking the team’s sales progress on the CRM software;
- Operationally manages the CRM software by: adding new clients; assigning deals and activities; distributing new and existing clients and; updating accounts.
Education and Training:
-Bachelor or Master degree in Management, Marketing, Economics or International Relations (preferred condition).
-No previous experience required (the ideal candidate would be a recent graduate and/ or a final-year student).
-Proficiency in MS Office.
-Good communicational and interpersonal skills;
-Strategic and analytical skills;
-Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
-Solution’s orientation and curiosity;
-Teamwork and cooperation;
-Client service orientation;
-Passion for mobile technology and advertising.
-Full proficiency in English (mandatory requirement).
If you are looking for a strong multinational company and have a desire to be part of the best projects in the mobile industry, make sure you apply for this position.