International Account Manager
- Sales | Portugal (Lisbon)
Manage the partnership’s portfolio (advertisers) in order to fulfill the Company’s sales goals.
- Setup, execute, optimize and evaluate mobile advertising campaigns accurately, while defining client objectives, in order to retain and develop Mobidea’s portfolio of partners;
- Ensures the partner’s compliance with the Company’s internal procedures;
- Research and recommends new partner-related opportunities;
- Creates customized performance analytical reports that generate added value to the partners;
- Performs cross and up selling of Mobidea's services;
- Upholds regular close contact with the partners (face-to-face meetings, phone calls and email communication), as well as participate in mobile industry events, with regards to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Economics or Statistics (preferred condition).
- At least 2 years of previous experience managing accounts and relationships with multiple clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and numerical skills;
- Organization skills;
- Client service orientation;
- Teamwork and cooperation;
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.