- IT | Portugal (Lisbon)
We’re looking for a passionate dynamic and multi-talented developer who wants to be challenged daily. You will be expected to produce high quality software for our in-house platform.
- Develop high quality tools for the Sales team;
- Maintain multiple Dashboards;
- Develop REST API’s;
- Elaborate technical documentation.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Previous work experience as Front-End developer (at least 1 year of working experience or any personal work developed so far).
- Experience with the latest Front-End technologies (HTML5, CSS3 and SASS);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Respect for and admiration of the culture, process, and craft of web development, as well as understanding client’s needs;
- A knack for teamwork and working with people worldwide.
The following will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Objective C/ Swift and iOS SDK, or J2ME, and Android SDK.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.