Senior IT Product Manager
- IT | Portugal (Lisbon)
Plan, start off, and monitor ambitious IT projects in the MarTech industry, serving as a liaison between the business and the technical team, in order to ensure that the Company’s IT Projects scope and deadlines are met. You will be part of the Product team, which is in charge of the development of our online marketing platforms, currently used by hundreds of clients. You will suggest and build specs for new features that could give us a competitive advantage.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer’s requirements;
- Define the product vision along with the management;
- Work closely with the IT team, ensuring that all implementations are done accordingly and collaborating with the technical team in order to solve IT issues;
- Get internal feedback from sales, marketing and support teams in order to ensure the product is fulfilling both the client and the Company's objectives;
- Manage the product lifecycle, guaranteeing that it continues to satisfy market needs;
- Ensures that the schedule and standards are being met;
- Support the successful execution and delivery of the products, ensuring that all tasks and requests were handled, from concept to delivery, according to business needs.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Computer, Informatics or Information Systems Engineering.
- At least, 5 years of previous working experience managing and coordinating projects along with IT teams;
- Experience building SaaS products is a plus.
- Agile methodologies (Kanban preferred);
- Project management tools, such as Jira;
- Microservices architecture;
- Development frameworks and best practices;
- CVS (git preferred);
- Continuous integration/ Continuous delivery;
- QA fundamentals;
- Testing on staging environment (setup, deployment);
- SQL basics and;
- GraphQL and REST.
- Critical & Innovative thinking;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dynamic, proactive and adaptable;
- Client service orientation;
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Full proficiency in English is a mandatory requirement.